Live-in care for disabled adults
Our support, encouragement and practical help can allow individuals to maintain their independence and maximise their potential.
How we can helpCarefully selected Cousins can provide live-in care options for disabled adults of any age, with a service targeted specifically to their needs and centred entirely around the individual Client. Our Cousins can be the determining factor that enables the Clients to live independent lives.
- Companionship and friendship – for confidence-building
- Meal preparation – to maintain good health
- Light housework – in support of the Client
- Shopping, trips, visits, errands – if the Client has a family event to attend, or another social outing
- Recreational support, social events – to avoid isolation
- Hobbies and seeing friends – an essential requirement for all young adults
- Exercise routines – to maintain their mobility
- Personal hygiene