Experienced and Trusted
Download Our Guide
It includes everything you need to know about the disease including the different types of dementia, the symptoms and stages, and information about how to live well with dementia.
Three simple steps to receiving live-in care
1. Call Us
Call us and have a no obligation, confidential, conversation with one of our team to discuss your care needs.
You will go into more detail with a member of our expert care team who will take the time to really understand your requirements.
3. Begin Care
Our highly skilled team of Customer Relationship Executives will then identify and match you with the perfect live-in carer.
When matching client’s to potential carers, we consider:
- Your care needs, do you need someone with more experience in manual handling for example
- Location, where possible, we will always send you a carer local to you
- Interests, do you both love cooking, gardening, and pets?
- Other requirements, such as do you have a busy social calendar and need someone who can get you to your appointments on time?
- We pay attention to the smallest of details because often, these will make the biggest difference.
Reviews from our clients
From reviews on Google Reviews and Trustpilot
Talk to our team today
We are the UK’s longest-serving introductory live-in care agency and have been providing compassion care to those who need it in their own homes since 1959.
Call our experienced team today on 01293 224706 to discuss your live-in home care needs and receive a free no obligation quotation.