We're always on the look out for carers to join our growing team across the UK.
A passion for our core values:
- Enhancing clients’ lives and enabling them to stay in their own homes
- Respecting clients’ personal space and belongings
- Delivering the best possible private home care
- Attending the latest training
- Staying up to date with industry trends
- Working closely with the client, their representatives and family to provide the best possible service, taking the lead when necessary
- Remaining professional and proud of what we do at all times
To be shortlisted for an interview:
- Provide proof of your eligibility to work in the UK
- Agree to complete the relevant DBS / PVG checks
- Have a minimum of 6 months’ experience providing care
- Be self-employed with two professional references, one from a current or previous employer
- Evidence professional development and any training certificates
What you receive in return
If you’re successful in your application then you will be joining one of the UK’s longest-serving live-in care agencies and over 1,200 other like-minded carers.
You will also benefit from:
- Competitive pay rates of up to £996 per week (more if working Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working patterns and the choice of when you work
- Various assignment lengths offering flexible options to maintain a healthy work-life balance
- Free room and board whilst on an assignment
- Travel expenses covered to and from assignments
- Friendly support from our dedicated Customer Relations Executives
- The chance to receive a £250 cash for every new carer you recommend to Country Cousins
We offer our clients three levels of live-in home care, depending on your experience and relevant skills, and once you’ve been accepted as a Country Cousin carer, we will discuss and agree with you as to which level you are most suited.
Reviews from our carers
Great 4 star rating on Google Reviews
Apply to become a self-employed live-in carer today
We are the UK’s longest-serving introductory live-in care agency and have been providing compassion care to those who need it in their own homes since 1959. Join our growing team and existing base of over 1,500 carers.