Do you want to become a Country Cousin?

Carer enquiry


Become a self-employed carer with Country Cousins - one of the UK’s leading care agencies.

In order to work for us, you will need:

  • Proof of your right to work in the UK

  • A transferable DBS (if you don’t have one we can help you get one) and police check

  • A current CV or completed application form

  • Any relevant training certificates

  • Contact details of two professional references.


Simply fill in the enquiry form and one of our representatives will be in contact.

Contact details

About you

Fluent in English
Driving licence
Enhanced DBS


We work as an introductory agency and match self-employed carers to clients. Our clients have high expectations from the carers we introduce, and as such we need to know about your experience.

Have you received any professional training, that you can evidence?

Please note: we will need to see certificates before we can accept you.

We match an appropriate carer to a client based solely on their care needs. We are an equal opportunities home care agency and introduce carers from many locations across the world. We do not discriminate against either carer or client on the grounds of age, race, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, religion, or any other reason. We ask our clients and the carers we introduce to have a similar approach.

Country Cousins is part of Consolidated Healthcare Agencies Limited. We use the data we collect from you, including sensitive personal data, to review your application. We will only contact you regarding your application.

Fields marked with an * are required


Keep up-to-date with the latest news from Country Cousins

liveincarehub logo WHITE.png

© Country Cousins 2020

  • cc-blog
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn Social Icon