Becoming a Country Cousin Live-In Carer
A Country Cousin is a very special type of home carer job that provides live-in care services and other types of companion care for the elderly and disabled.
Whilst all our Country Cousins are unique as they come from different backgrounds and have varied interests, they do share some common values:
- They have a passion for enhancing their clients’ lives and enabling them to stay in their own home.
- They want to fit well into the client’s home whilst maintaining full respect for their client’s personal space and precious belongings.
- They want to ensure that they deliver the best possible private home care and that they have attended the latest training.
- They have the ability to work closely with the client and their representatives and family to provide the best possible service, taking the lead when necessary.
- They are professionals and proud of this!
Does this sound like you? Just click here to apply to become a Cousin.