Christmas & New Year homecare 2018/19
With the summer behind us, and Autumn well underway, we turn our attention to planning for the Christmas period. It is a time when the booking of carers becomes more challenging due to the holidays.
The key seasonal dates are:
- Tuesday 25th December – Christmas Day
- Wednesday 26th December – Boxing Day
- Tuesday 1st January – New Year’s Day
- Wednesday 2nd January – New Year’s Holiday (Scotland only)
- Monday 24th December – Christmas Eve
- Monday 31st December – New Year’s Eve
The price of care will vary across these periods to reward those carers willing to forgo their seasonal plans and share this time of year with a client. Whilst we cannot guarantee to offer care, early confirmation of periods that require cover will allow our care relationship team time to secure suitable available carers.
Our carers are in demand over Christmas, so availability becomes limited, register or get in touch today using the details below to ensure you don't miss out.