The Country Cousins Client Charter
Our commitment to you...
A dedicated Care Relationship Executive to deal with your care assignments and to handle your queries.
- Before every care assignment your Care Relationship Executive will call you to confirm the details and background of the Cousin we have matched for you.
- We will send a detailed “Who am I” profile of the Cousin who will be attending for your records.
- Your Care Relationship Executive will call you every month to check on the service and gather feedback to assist with future needs.
- In addition to the monthly call, you will receive a more detailed customer service feedback form every six months to help us improve our service further.
From this Autumn.
- We will send you a written “confirmation of assignment” each time we provide a new carer for you.
- We will provide a dedicated 7 day a week out of hours emergency support line for clients, representatives and carers.
Through these and your dedicated Care Relationship Executive – with support from the wider care service team – we will ensure you receive the best possible live-in care service.